Why is building a work-at-home business a great idea?On the Omni Platformyouset your own hours, earn up to $20 an hour & try something new.
As a 1099contractor,you run your own business (are self-employed) &write your own schedule (set your own hours)!Take control of your workby leaving the 9 to 5 & join the gig economy!
You may have heard about other gigs, but we're different. How? It’s simple:We pay for available time!No more wasting time hoping you're busy enough to earn a living. Working on the Omni platform, you willACTUALLY make up to $20/hour*!The more hours you work, the more you earn!
What work will you be performing?
You'll be providing customer service (taking inbound phone calls, answering chat messages, & responding to emails) for Fortune 500 companies.
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat/email, helping themwith anything they need!
What You’ll Do
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Choosing when & how often you want to work
- Respond to chats, emails, and calls from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 20 WPM or more
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying earning potential, butallprojects pay for time spent talking on the phone & assisting customers (unlike other gig companies - we pay you for available time!)You may also receive performance-based pay & other incentives (earnings depend on hours worked, project, type of support provided, etc).
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses andcontrol their own income.
Scheduling & Hours
GBA's providing service on the Omni platform choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks. You get to choose how when & how often you provide services. The more hours you work, the more you can make!
If you want the flexibility and freedom to work for your life, instead of living to work, complete these steps & be sure to check your email & phone for regular communications from the Omni platform!